WELCOME TO CROMWELL
A warm welcome to Cromwell Community College and our website.
We hope that you enjoy visiting our website and if you would like to see us at work please do not hesitate to contact us to arrange an appointment.
A message from the Principal Mrs Horn:
At Cromwell we aim to strive for constant improvement. We have a vibrant learning community enabling students to flourish academically and socially. Our central ethos of care, respect for the needs of others, courtesy and a warm community feel provides an atmosphere where our students can make the very best of their talents to achieve success and are inspired to fulfil their potential.
We believe you will find:
Cromwell Community College is celebrating another year of even better exam results.
At A Level just over half the grades were at A* - B and 83% of all grades were A* - C, an increase of 12% from last year.
At GCSE a record 68% achieved A* - C in English and maths, an increase of 10% from last year.
- a calm purposeful environment, a thirst for learning and values where everyone matters.
- a College where pupils are given every opportunity to succeed in the widest sense, achieving the best possible outcomes
- the whole school community: governors and staff, parents/carers and young people all working together; using expertise, experience and motivation
- pupils making a positive contribution to their communities
- pupils who are successful learners, developing the skills and attitudes that will equip them for life...read more