Our PE department run numerous sporting activities and clubs at lunchtime and after school.
Our team sports such as basketball, cricket, football, netball, hockey and rugby are able to represent the college in various fixtures against other schools. We also have a series of individual events throughout the year including Cross Country, Swimming competitions and Athletics.
You can find a link to all the sports results in 2019-20 so far below:
- Year 7/8/10 Netball teams win district Netball competition remaining undefeated
- Year 8 Rugby team win district competition and record huge points total
- Year 10 Football tea progress to round five of the National PlayStation cup, heart-breaking to lose on penalties to a strong Redbourn team.
- The Swimming team achieve second place in the Hunts District swimming gala with some great individual performances and relay wins.
- Year 10 Basketball team lose on points difference in District Semi-Final.
- Year 8 and 10 Football teams continue dominance in district football fixtures winning every game so far.