At Cromwell we have high expectations of our pupils and expect them to be smartly dressed at all times.
Click HERE for the Reception - Year 6 uniform information.
Click HERE for the Year 7 - Year 11 uniform information.
All Cromwell uniform can be purchased directly from the supplier PMG Schoolwear. Our uniform can be purchased via various methods - online, by telephone or by Post.
Please click on the link below to be directed to the suppliers website:
Badges and some additional school supplies can be purchased through the school via ParentMail.
- On days when pupils in Years 7 - 11 are timetabled to have PE or a practical Sports Studies lesson, they must wear their PE kit all day. Please refer to the uniform information link above for PE kit expectations.
- Pupils are not allowed to wear hoodies or sweatshirts as a replacement for any uniform item. School jumpers should be worn before any outer layer.
- Year 11 are presented with a different school tie at the start of the year to mark their seniority and responsibility.
- Pupil’s hair should be naturally coloured. The use of bright coloured hair dyes are not permitted.
For any uniform queries, please contact:
- Mrs Macdonald if your child is in the Primary Phase
- Mrs G Fulcher if your child is in Key Stage 3
- Mr Stevenson if your child is in Key Stage 4