WELCOME TO CROMWELL COMMUNITY COLLEGE
We hope that you enjoy visiting our website and if you would like to see us at work please do not hesitate to contact us to arrange an appointment.
A paper copy of the content of this website is available free of charge.
A message from the Headteacher Mrs Horn:
At Cromwell we aim to strive for constant improvement.
We have a vibrant learning community enabling students to flourish academically and socially. Our central ethos of care, respect for the needs of others, courtesy and a warm community feel provides an atmosphere where our students can make the very best of their talents to achieve success and are inspired to fulfil their potential.
We believe you will find:
- a calm purposeful environment, a thirst for learning and values where everyone matters.
- a College where pupils are given every opportunity to succeed in the widest sense, achieving the best possible outcomes To that end we have:
- the whole school community: governors and staff, parents/carers and young people all working together; using expertise, experience and motivation
- pupils making a positive contribution to their communities
- pupils who are successful learners, developing the skills and attitudes that will equip them for life
To that end we have:
- staff who are professionally equipped and dedicated to enabling every student to succeed inspire, support and challenge all in their care.
- a broad and balanced curriculum offering our students the potential to achieve their personal best and secure academic success.
- a wide range of extra-curricular opportunities enable students to broaden their horizons, stimulate their creative talents and skills and try new activities.
- pupil participation in the organisation of our school. We encourage this through the School Council, Post 16 student voice, roles such as prefects, ambassadors, mentors, librarians and participation in staff interviews. This helps to ensure our students are well prepared for adult membership of our rapidly changing society.
Jane Horn - Executive Principal
Applications for teacher training from September 2021 will open again from October 2020.